Options

Alliance quest days

They’re needs to be set days for alliance quest, think a lot of people find it difficult to complete during the weekends. It causes problems with the whole alliance when a few people are out for the night... The days of alliance quest should be Monday-Friday as it will make things easier for everyone to complete quests and to enjoy their social life. Please hear me out Kabam Mike and do us all a favour!

Comments

• Options
    AMEGACHAPOAMEGACHAPO Posts: 8
    Alliance quest is on 5 days a week, you have 2 days on the weekends, So if you’re busy during them 3 days then that’s your problem. But my point is it’s always a struggle to get people to do much weekends, and aq is inconsistent with days set anyways. Sometimes you can be doing them weekends, sometimes on weekdays.There needs to be consistent and set days so everyone knows when to join!
  • Options
    I’m always busy but I find the time to spend 5 mins on a path. Plus if you would rather do it weekend and you’re busy then where are you over the other 3 days?
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Alliance quest is on 5 days a week, you have 2 days on the weekends, So if you’re busy during them 3 days then that’s your problem. But my point is it’s always a struggle to get people to do much weekends, and aq is inconsistent with days set anyways. Sometimes you can be doing them weekends, sometimes on weekdays.There needs to be consistent and set days so everyone knows when to join!

Lol you’re criticising others by saying if they’re not available during the weekend by saying it’s their problem? But you’re complaining about AQ being on during the week? Sounds like a you problem to be honest
  • Options
    How am I criticising him, what cause I said it’s his problem? There should be set days with aq instead of they just come about on random days, do you go to work without knowing whether it’s monday or Wednesday you start?
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

How am I criticising him, what cause I said it’s his problem? There should be set days with aq instead of they just come about on random days, do you go to work without knowing whether it’s monday or Wednesday you start?

Firstly it's not random it's 5 days on 3 days off. It runs on this set schedule.
    Second there are thousands of people that play this game all around the world, all with differing schedules for work/school/social.
    Some people can easily play at work some can't.
    But they should set up the schedule to exactly how you think it would be best?
    And when others question this your response is "that's your problem"
    Wow I'm glad you have no control in any decisions made that will effect my life
  • Options
    Yeah it’s his problem that he is busy that is what I mean by this, don’t have to get all offended by it pal. And i think what is right is they should have set days just like arenas that is mainly my point. And yet you’re trying to get at me like I’m glad your not in control of decisions in my life like yeah that’s called free will dickhead!
  • Options
    Probs has turned to a argument I don’t care it’s joke!
  • Options
    How is it hypocritical?
  • Options
    Not my fault you’re crying about what i said
  • Options
    Ironlady95Ironlady95 Posts: 4
    You have a point I think above all what is said alliance quests needs days people know when to turn up. Aq on weekends does become a problem for my lot surely.
  • Options
    Ironlady95Ironlady95 Posts: 4
    What I think about this is aq maybe should be pushed to 4 days? 5 days is quite long some