**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus evading in AW on Node 36

I just fought Corvus in AW on Node 36 (global node: doge) and he evaded several times. Since he is a size M character I see no reason why he should do this. Could you please check this out and fix it or explain to me why he was evading?

To the community: Have you had similar issues with this ?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    APEX177 said:

I just fought Corvus in AW on Node 36 (global node: doge) and he evaded several times. Since he is a size M character I see no reason why he should do this. Could you please check this out and fix it or explain to me why he was evading?

To the community: Have you had similar issues with this ?

Was this an auto evade in the middle of a combo, or was this an evade of an intercept style attack? Since you are fighting with the masteries of the opponent the latter is possible.
  • APEX177APEX177 Posts: 5
    It was an evade in the middle of a combo and an other one was during a heavy attack on the last contact (parry stun expired).
    So that's it? As soon as you see that it's an unintended interaction you will just ignore me? If this happens again next aw I will record it so you can see I tell the truth. If it doesn't happen again I will see the issue as solved.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    APEX177 said:

So that's it? As soon as you see that it's an unintended interaction you will just ignore me? If this happens again next aw I will record it so you can see I tell the truth. If it doesn't happen again I will see the issue as solved.

I am not a mod or anyone at kabam, as soon as you answer my question to get more detail in clarifying it I really have nothing more to say. I was just trying to get you to give them the information they need, a video of it would be better, but id dnot want to press on it.
    sorry my mistake i thought you were from kabam 🙈
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Did he gain power after each evade? Was it yellow dexterity or green evade? Record all your war fights just in case.