**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal drop rate should increase with opened crystal number.

So far crystal drop is mentioned, but it's not realistic. So why not drop rate increase according to crystal opened so far. At least it will be fair. If it's 1% chance at least after 100 crystals opened it should be 100% promised. Giving 20% drop rate and even after 20 crystals opened you won't get any champ. It will leave a hope for summoner.

Comments

• Options
    Lloyd80Lloyd80 Posts: 36
    I opened 30 phc popping 10 at a time and only received 3 3stars and the rest was 2 stars ..i mean really after 30 crystals i couldnt get at least 1 or 2 4stars
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    2213sexy said:

So far crystal drop is mentioned, but it's not realistic. So why not drop rate increase according to crystal opened so far. At least it will be fair. If it's 1% chance at least after 100 crystals opened it should be 100% promised. Giving 20% drop rate and even after 20 crystals opened you won't get any champ. It will leave a hope for summoner.

Name doesnt check out.
  • Options
    I opened 6 star cyclops last month. just opened a 5 star sabretooth from behind. the next 5 stars again I sent sabretooth mail to support. even half of us didn't even play opponents 5 and 6 star is the best characters and I wrote that they are competitors. A tale called me wrote that it was a coincidence. immediately after actim 5 star cyclops. then again 5 star cyclops. then 6 star cyclops. I'm sure the drop rate of the crystal drop is a lie. I'm sure there is a Turkish enemy in their managers.