**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I go ally. Free to get uncollected?

Should I go ally. Free to get uncollected? 68 votes

Yes, it's better to be ally free.
17%
IOSJasoNSavio444PrathapTony886LordNeoThe_implication1Bala_riyz01BabyMiikeToo_qikMadcatNeofrackBarricadePrime 12 votes
No, it's better to have an ally.
76%
Vdh2008LeNoirFaineantTimone147CFreeMrLalowGAM3RGUYPaulCat_MurdockKingOfMcocSceptilemaniacHammerbro_64DonnymeijOzFearUsTheHeroDeservedRepto23KerneasIamTryingMyBestKillerRino19LaVarBBBjilanibux 52 votes
I don't think anyone will want to have you in there ally with the reputation you have on these forums...
5%
RazorDevilAhitlawItsDamienJollyHawk 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    As long as it is not an overactive one while you are trying to get to uncollected
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    In all honesty I’ve been alli free for most of my time playing (I’ve done a week here and there for players I know) all my ac’s progress at a good rate.. If you need your main champs for awhile without other commitments it’s the best option.. If you’re a good player in a good alli ask them if they’ll open a spot for you when you’re done so you can rejoin
    Good luck with becoming uncollected :-)
  • Options
    I went ally free this summer to get act 5 100% and get cavalier. Would not have been able to do it if I had been in an alliance too many times your top champions are tied up in AQ or AW.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    No one man is an ally. I mean island. Lol. Join an alliance that’s understanding of your pursuits of uncollected. Some do and aren’t as restricting. Some are worse than managers at work. Pick wisely and whatever you do...enjoy the game!
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I'm lucky to be in an alliance that is strict on participation but is also well-organised. As a result, we're usually quick to finish most AQs and AWs, which left me with plenty of time to knock out a quest or two each evening while I was making my way through Act 5.

It's absolutely possible to get Uncollected while participating in alliance activities, you just may need to plan your time a bit better. I actually found it quite advantageous for three main reasons:

- tricky nodes and fights in AQ/AW did wonders for improving my skill and my capacity to quickly adapt to different scenarios against harder AIs
    - it forced me to take each chapter at a steady pace, while accumulating t4cc resources in the background, which meant that by the time the trickier 5.2 chapters rolled around I was equipped with a very well rounded 4/40 and 5/50 roster
    - the occasional revives and energy refills I'd get from alliance events were always welcome, and by the time I got to the Collector I was able to fall back on this stockpile and used less than 150 units to topple him

But that's just from my personal experience - whatever you decide to do, good luck!
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Being in alli gives you extra rewards. As for champ much, you can place anyone on d for diversity sake, I guess you're not on high tier - wars there don't usually give like in d. As for attack and aq, you can stay in reserve for dinner time. Just do your questing first and join after. Or just use champs you don't need for aw/aq. No real need to quit ally for that
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    The plethora of rewards you receive simply by being in an alliance will help you develop your roster as well as provide you with refills, boosts, etc. to complete/explore story and event quests.

I'd say it would be fitting for you to join a relaxed alliance that runs map 3 and participates in wars every now and then; you'll be able to use your top champions as you please while bringing your B/C-Team to AQ.
  • Options
    REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Any alliance would understand and want their members to actively seek Uncollected.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    What is most important is not to let anyone convince you that you gotta use "this team" or "that champ" to accomplish it. I did it with the classics...Thor, Hulk, Scarlett Witch, juggs, AA and occasionally black Widow...pick who you got control of..who you are good with and, to my mind most importantly, champs you love...in or out of a alliance is less important than focus and a plan.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Always be in an ally. Find a group with likeminded goals who will give you the freedom you need though. Being in one you will always get more than not. Just find one that matches.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    A good, active alliance that runs AQ and War at a level that challenges you is game changing.
  • Options
    FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    edited September 2019
    Maybe you can find an alliance that runs 2 groups instead of 3. Mine does that to allow people to cycle alliance activities and work on story and event. We dont get the best rewards for it but most seem to enjoy this set up for the extra bit of freedom.