**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with boss rush

I'm doing the boss rush for first time with all maxed four stars and I'm at the invisible woman with 20% left on her. I have no revives or potions and my team is scarlet witch, mephisto, doc Ock, quake, and Angela. I'm just sitting in the quest and I'm not going to go out unless I finish it. Anybody have suggestions on what to do? I have no units.

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Well if you really don’t want to quit and restart some other time, you can farm revives off solo events, and free crystals, for example;

- hero use, 3rd milestone (run arena)
    - time paradox, 3rd milestone (run duels)
    - get lucky off the 4hr free crystals

In a couple days you can also get a Lv2 team revive off the september calendar. Good luck.
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128

I'm doing the boss rush for first time with all maxed four stars and I'm at the invisible woman with 20% left on her. I have no revives or potions and my team is scarlet witch, mephisto, doc Ock, quake, and Angela. I'm just sitting in the quest and I'm not going to go out unless I finish it. Anybody have suggestions on what to do? I have no units.

Grind area to get a bunch of units.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    use daredevil for her easy fight
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    Better dont play it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Only option you have is do arena to get units.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Earn units from arena and use quake .
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Arena like everyone else is saying. If your health is high enough at the start, you can probably get to 100% through life transfer
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    If you didnt spend lots of resources already you can rerun.. Practice makes perfect.. Also keep grinding arena.. Stack up all u can then do the final run..
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 35
    Yep, as they said above, some arena for units is your best option really. If you got that far with maxed 4* and no items though, it shouldn't be too hard for you to exit out and run it again.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Rerun until you can do it without revives. Definitely possible with 4* champs. A friend used a 4* Red Hulk to kill Invisible Woman and finished the fight at 100% health. Might want to revisit who you are using for Symbiote Supreme, however.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    I found this to be the easiest fight of all. Went in with a champ on 74% and came out at 100%. Are you asking for advice on which champ to run with or what to do about no pots etc?

On champ choice... Angela if you want to mitigate the degen. Cornered won't be an issue for her. Don't use Doc Ock because I assume you're saving him for SS.

Grind arena for units. Also donate gold to you alliance for the paradox events.. You will get a revive and 25 units if you hit some milestones.