**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doramamu rant

I’m am tired of having RNG base fight with overpowered dorammamu in AQ every other week 10 times every time he’s a mini boss in map 6
First the number of champ that can fight him effectively without dying within 10 sec are really really low
Then let’s talk about RNG
Between him not throwing SP1 and power flood we either get block damages to death from Sp2 or die from sp3
And let’s talk about dexterity that you are refusing to fix
Dexterity is about avoiding damages when otherwise we would take damages.
Dashing back is not a buff. So on a stun immune you when dorammamu attack you either 1 take block damages 2 dash back and take degen in the face
I have a R2 gladiator Hulk and I still die from block damages and .....
So as a team we do take him down all the time but I wanted to tell my frustration.

Anyway with the new AQ looming and new global buff I’m sure it’s gonna get worse but still hoping I’m wrong

This was my rant

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Is this a reposted thread from a year and a half ago?
  • JeryG8terJeryG8ter Posts: 71
    This is not a thread. This a rant to express my frustration today to Kabam.
    I know it’s not new problem. I and I know Kabam won’t do anything about it. But I feel better telling them What I think is wrong with dorammamu.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Dorm barely even needs a "counter" anymore. Now that precision doesnt refresh every time you dex, you can basically fight him with anyone as it's pretty easy to evade his sp1 without procing dex
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    if you're playing map 6 then I am guessing your group is developed well enough to have a few people with high ranked gladiator hulks. My group has a few including myself with at least a 5 or 6 star Gulk who we rely on taking down dormammu and the starburst paths. I would suggest communicating within your battlegroups and having these people ready to take him down. With that one champ it's so much easier, he barely takes any damage against him.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

if you're playing map 6 then I am guessing your group is developed well enough to have a few people with high ranked gladiator hulks. My group has a few including myself with at least a 5 or 6 star Gulk who we rely on taking down dormammu and the starburst paths. I would suggest communicating within your battlegroups and having these people ready to take him down. With that one champ it's so much easier, he barely takes any damage against him.

Not sure what prestige you are playing at but a r4 ghulk can't reliably solo dormammu even with a perfect fight at 14000+ prestige. So about day 3 for most upper tier alliances. The degen damage is simply too great and/or ghulk can't do enough damage.

Seems to be a pretty silly design to force us to use 1 single champ to even have a shot.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You can beat him with any champ who doesn't have a lot of buffs just learn to evade early so your not using dexterity.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    I agree I use capiw 6 r2 on dorm or void for there high health and the matter of him throwing a special is unlikely and if power flood from spite doesnt go ur way as sometimes spite dont always make them throw special they go sp3 and u die even if gulk it's a matter of him throwing a sp1 to he even get the kill
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are plenty of champs who can successfully deal with dorm, magik gulk namor to name a few
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Dorm barely even needs a "counter" anymore. Now that precision doesnt refresh every time you dex, you can basically fight him with anyone as it's pretty easy to evade his sp1 without procing dex

Who cares about the refresh, you are getting the degen regardless until the next time you need to bait an sp1
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Isn’t abudt counter. More like he never use sp 1 so either you blok a sp2 or tank a sp3 with ghost with hood one to team fx. That more ches That being good.