**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Supreme Black Iso Market not reset

My Black Iso Market had a count down to rewards resetting at 6pm GMT today, but it now says I've got to wait another 5 days for my limit to reset, even though many of the items were purchased at different times, they all have the same delayed limit re-set period now.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The timer for today was a countdown to when the new featured crystal would be added, the restock of items is always every 2 weeks which will be next Monday.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

The timer for today was a countdown to when the new featured crystal would be added, the restock of items is always every 2 weeks which will be next Monday.

Can you elaborate on how this is logical? Is the timer 2 weeks from when you purchased the sigil, or 2 weeks from when the sigil was released? How is it that the my crystal purchase ability refreshed even though I purchased a crystal yesterday, but the rest did not. That implies that at very least there are 2 separate timers , which doesn't make sense. So either there is a bug or 2 separate timers. Need cs to clarify, because right now it is unclear.
  • Options
    PhuleproofPhuleproof Posts: 15
    Cheers