**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Have you missed the schedule again or is namor not being touched? I really want to rank mine up however I want to make sure he’s not being changed first

Comments

• thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    So does the current cavalier crystal contain Namor?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

The banner on the homepage says he’s been added.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Kabam should be saying if they're gonna nerf him or not by now if hes in the basic pool...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★

Kabam being kabam and making their own schedules and rules.. I want to rank Nick Fury but dont trust them for a second.. tbh I dont trust them not to nerf champs after the 3 month period either

Nick fury made the cut noooooooo
  • cdubby_22 said:

By their post he should be safe.

Kabam could at least confirm this.
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    They also said if they weren’t going to change a character there would be no announcement, I believe they said that when mentioning that no change would be made to Robin.

So by all logic that has been given by Kabam, Namor will not be changed
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I would wait to rank him up. I don't trust Kabam not to change him, even though their standards say that they can't. I was planning to take up my duped Namor to r4 tomorrow, but I'm taking my Aegon instead because he's the safer bet now.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Kabam has said nothing about nerfing Namor, so I would not be worried they all ready are focused on othe champs. The 2 that win the vote after Colousus and OML buffs, Human torch and Annililus, Cull and Ebony maw.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★

cdubby_22 said:

By their post he should be safe.

Kabam could at least confirm this.
    Yea people seem to forget that Cull was in the basic as well far before his announced nerf. By extenstion so was ebony but buffs shouldnt be limited to a time period.
  • Thing is, we don't really know what data they're using to asses damage like said with cull. I really have no clue how they will interpret Namor's data. And it's an unfair comparison since they are focusing on recent champs 3 months after release rather than other damage dealers who can achieve much more potential.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Kabam being kabam and making their own schedules and rules.. I want to rank Nick Fury but dont trust them for a second.. tbh I dont trust them not to nerf champs after the 3 month period either

You shouldnt, if they need to nerf it they ill regardless of the time, but this schedule jsut gives you more in the way of transparency.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    If they announce anything it will be next month. They announce it 4 months after they release the champ. They probably won’t mess with namor because they find his damage to be perfectly fine. They nerfed cull because his damage was op. They want the game to be fun, and if everyone can just kill champs in 10 hits than they get bored. If they get bored then they won’t play the game or uninstall it. That causes kabam to lose money. They want to make the game fun and balanced. Kabam is like thanos. They want everything to be perfectly balanced as all things should be. They are trying their best. Give them some slack.
  • If they announce anything it will be next month. They announce it 4 months after they release the champ. They probably won’t mess with namor because they find his damage to be perfectly fine. They nerfed cull because his damage was op. They want the game to be fun, and if everyone can just kill champs in 10 hits than they get bored. If they get bored then they won’t play the game or uninstall it. That causes kabam to lose money. They want to make the game fun and balanced. Kabam is like thanos. They want everything to be perfectly balanced as all things should be. They are trying their best. Give them some slack.

So, I guess 12.0 was one of their attempts to snap the infinity gauntlet then and now they're trying to do it again on a smaller scale.