**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Being 'constructive' then - why was the Time after Time story such a let down and unfinished?

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
We chase after kang across 25 maps to fight void as a last boss - not Kang and don't find out what happens afterwards.

Is it tied to a future story? Was something just missed out? Did you cut it short because it was originally even longer? Am I the only person who read it?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think you’re the only person who read it, I’ve never known someone who reads the story
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I usually read the story , however, this month, things were just "too tedious" .. *shrug*
    so it was pretty much:

TLDR ..
    *sigh*
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I think you’re the only person who read it, I’ve never known someone who reads the story

Yeah guess no one would come here to read stories on a game based from comics.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Odachi said:

We chase after kang across 25 maps to fight void as a last boss - not Kang and don't find out what happens afterwards.

Is it tied to a future story? Was something just missed out? Did you cut it short because it was originally even longer? Am I the only person who read it?

Well you’re not the only one who read it, since I felt basically the same. I was expecting some sort of after credits scene when you did your initial completion run, like they’ve done before. But no, nothing, it’s not even a cliffhanger, they just left it unfinished.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I always read the story and EQ story. I didn’t read this one though lol
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Mmm, yes...

Elektra gang
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I too like to read the stories. Sometimes they're pretty good or witty. Others are more of a miss.

This one was definitely a disappointment as it's Void, you win, and that's it. for such a long haul, a post comics scene would have been cool.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Maybe the point is it will go on forever because he time travels
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I was expecting a surprise fight with Kang after beating Void but nope, nothing.
    Bit of a let down
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Like the rewards, the quest story was a disappointment.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Genunally, I'm just glad that the rewards are good. I think that the stories for side quests have goten worse over time it does take away from the fun or entertainment of doing them. Like the Nexus event coming up looks like a disaster.