**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Dormammu vs Ghost Rider

?
Dormammu vs ghost rider.
Who to upgrade?
Who to use in defence / offence and why?

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Nice roster!
    For offense, Void, Sabbertooth, Venom
    For defense, Kingpin, Dormammu, King Groot

Dormammu for defense, Ghost Rider for offense (he hits very weak but he has great utility)
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Upgrade void, cull, venom, sabretooth, Ghost rider, and Angela.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    GR is a very good candidate to take to R5 and Dormamu to me is only R3 candidate max.

With GR, he is great option on offense primarily because of his abilities. He is trickier to play than most characters but is well worth it once you learn his style. I normally use his SP2, then SP1 then heavy for the Regen (the 5 hit combos in between). So this means you can play for the 'long run' on your quest. Out of the 2 , he also has a higher crit damage / rate. For those reasons, he will be the better option of the 2.
  • GR is not a defender.

Dorm needs the dupe for defense, on offense has good power control, double immune, but doesn't hit hard.

GR is your best champ. Doesn't hit very hard but very sustainable and doesn't really need the dupe. GR is r5 material.
  • ShadyFreakShadyFreak Posts: 11
    I have a 5* Ghostrider on my roster for everything... be it alliance quests, story quests, monthly quests and other special events. The guy has almost every bit of utility possible in the game. Doesn't hit like a truck but is greatly helpful in various scenarios once you get familiar with his judgments. Its all about correct playing style when it comes to this guy... and that will come only with experience. So I would suggest rank him up a bit and try to learn his mechanisms. If you don't find him helpful then you can leave him, otherwise you would surely max him out.

And yeah the only problem I find about him is that he should be incinerate immune too, if not poison immune... I mean he is literally on fire lol.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    both do the same thing, upgrade both of them if you can