**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a super chill Alliance

Hey, so I'm looking for a laid back alliance to join. Been playing for over 2 years now with about a 6 month break at the end of last year. Been without an alliance for about 3 months now, just sick of the grind and the pressure from AW. Now I'm not apposed to doing AW, just not my cup of tea in the current state of the game.

I have line so that's not a problem and usually on at least once a day.

I'm just missing playing AQ as well as getting the SA rewards and whatnot. This is my focus and want for joining an alliance.

You can shoot me a message in game or in Line.
IGN: Mackfrenzy
Line ID: mackfrenzy

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    [ij3] Joey mcbob
    Add Edeuink
  • Options
    Fredson_3Fredson_3 Posts: 19
    If you havent found an alliance let me know boss. AW not mandatory. Run AQ when it's on map 5 4 3 for different levels or activity

Fredson_3.0 or B86
  • Options
    Mercury Inc [HgInc] is seeking two new recruits.

About us:
    Multinational alliance with members all over the world.
    We have been in Gold 2 for the past 3 seasons and are there again now.
    We run 3 full battlegroups for AW and AQ, and active participation in both is required.
    During the war season we run AQ map 4 (no donations required!) and during the off season we may run map 5 if people are interested.
    We clear the 70 million AQ rewards milestone, and are building towards 80 million.
    No event minimums or holding periods. We usually hit at least milestone 14 for SA naturally.
    About you:
    Active player and a good communicator. LINE app required.
    Level 50+ and 300k+ rating
    Interested?
    Check out the alliance [HgInc] and send an in-game message to the leader, 4easter4, or contact mercuryboss on LINE.
  • Options
    Major4Major4 Posts: 191
    If you are still looking
    5x5 AQ
    2BG, Gold 2 War. If you want to sit out you can
    Line id
    Major4
  • Options
    We are silver 2, war optional...
    Need a map5 capable player for 55544 BG...
    ingame and Line TwistedCowgirl