Options

Is anyone on my 5 star roster worth the mutant awakening gem?

MasterduxMasterdux Posts: 360 ★★★
So Kabam blessed me today whit a mutant awakening gem... so basicly is any one of my champs good enough to use the gem?

As a side note Iceman is one of my favorite champions, but i do realise he's not a heavy hitter plus i don´t know if he's a good rank 5 option.

Thanks to everyone who shares theyre opinions in advance!

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Maybe wait for colossus buff to see how he goes
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Personally I’d save it for Namor/OR/AA - if you used it and later pulled one of them you’d be kicking yourself.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Save it
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Iceman is great for shutting down evade at the start of the fight, as long you chain SP1 it stays that way.

Mr. Sinister has a nice sig but you would need to invest a lot of stones to get it good. Still, he can do things others cannot.

Colossus is still a big question mark, I hoped he would be buffed in October.

Rogue is an underestimated champion. She has great utility: regen, power control/gain and buff gain/removal. Her sig can be really useful to health and power steal. Sig 40 is enough to get most effect.

Nightcrawler needs his sig to hit harder, but it isn't that great.

Storm is useless without her Sig but boy, she can hit hard. A bit underestimated but with CAIW and red Cyclops she can easily hit over 30k.

Luckily you've effective Cyclops. He has a good sig: increased crit damage, increased AB duration and unblockable specials. But he still sucks (sorry not sorry Mike).

I don't know enough of Psylocke.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Maybe Iceman, but it’s more for defence and early evade counter (since you can still get coldsnap off the sp1). Maybe Mr Sinister if you have a ton of sig stones to dump into him, but personally I find him a pain to play. I’d say wait for AA, OR, or Namor.
  • Options
    KossukoseKossukose Posts: 60
    Iceman is good!
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    iceman, rogue, sinister
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Masterdux said:

Iceman is great for shutting down evade at the start of the fight, as long you chain SP1 it stays that way.

Mr. Sinister has a nice sig but you would need to invest a lot of stones to get it good. Still, he can do things others cannot.

Colossus is still a big question mark, I hoped he would be buffed in October.

Rogue is an underestimated champion. She has great utility: regen, power control/gain and buff gain/removal. Her sig can be really useful to health and power steal. Sig 40 is enough to get most effect.

Nightcrawler needs his sig to hit harder, but it isn't that great.

Storm is useless without her Sig but boy, she can hit hard. A bit underestimated but with CAIW and red Cyclops she can easily hit over 30k.

Luckily you've effective Cyclops. He has a good sig: increased crit damage, increased AB duration and unblockable specials. But he still sucks (sorry not sorry Mike).

I don't know enough of Psylocke.

Well that was very insightful, thank you my friend!
    You're welcome.
  • Options
    mufixmufix Posts: 42
    Masterdux said:

So Kabam blessed me today whit a mutant awakening gem... so basicly is any one of my champs good enough to use the gem?

As a side note Iceman is one of my favorite champions, but i do realise he's not a heavy hitter plus i don´t know if he's a good rank 5 option.

Thanks to everyone who shares theyre opinions in advance!

I'd wait for Omega Red, Namor, AA or Havok. Or maybe Sunspot.