**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 4/55 choices

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
Hi all, advice on next 4/55 as have one tier 2a in over flow.... Thinking she hulk, doc, meph or Morningstar. Have a mystic Awakening gem. Love Morningstar but hate her short back draft, so always get clipped with her. Don't like SMSE play as again, get clipped a lot. Find quake ok, but I'm not great... Running suicides as Omega is immense (going 5/65 one I get the tier 5b!).

Are doc oc and mephisto daft choices? I have to say I like the way both play...

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Why not starky
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Don't like the way SMSE has to build poise. I get clipped a lot trying. I also don't have ghost Rider or blade above 3*s. I like Regen characters ;-)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Learn how to play sparky. He was difficult for me at first but now I have the hang of him and if I’m on my A game, I can play most fights without taking as much as block damage.

He helped my overall skill as a player tremendously.
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    I really love meph but he needs awakening
    Thought about quake, as I always take her in war. Could be a good choice.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    This video is a great resource for your questions:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0eIxXh06qE
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I would steer against Mephisto, imo he hits like a wet noodle (I have him at R4 5* duped) BUT he was ranked up for the soul purpose for the Variant 3 Rogue with the 1% health regen she had, (still takes 400> hits).
    If you don't like stark or quake go doc oc, seatin has alot vids with him.
    Thanks all, have another 5* to open tomorrow and second 6* too, so will decide then.