Where to complain

ShaazShaaz Member Posts: 12
What the hell should I do I tried to open an premium hero crystal it started spinning and the game froze then when I logged in again my crystal was gone also no hero was added

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    Kabamed...send a ticket to customer support
  • ShaazShaaz Member Posts: 12
    How
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    Go to settings and press 'support'
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Guest, Member Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Holy ****, a bug caused a bug! This is groundbreaking! A new record even for Kabam! Crashing caused you to lose your stuff?! What?!
  • Gari90Gari90 Member Posts: 46
    You don't complain to Kabam. You pay them. That's all. Period.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★
    Shaaz wrote: »
    What the hell should I do I tried to open an premium hero crystal it started spinning and the game froze then when I logged in again my crystal was gone also no hero was added

Check your champs and crystal shards, this happened to me but when I logged back on and was upset, before I sent a ticket I checked my crystal shards and my 3* shards had gone up. So I had apparently duped again some never to be known 2 star. I don't keep track of the signature level of my 2 stars.
  • TenebrousTenebrificTenebrousTenebrific Administrator, Moderator Posts: 461
    Generally, closing out and then reopening the game (as HoidCosmere mentioned) resolves issues like this. It's likely your items are in your account. However, if you feel you are still missing items our Support Team can review your account to verify this!

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.