**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost rider bug?

Fate seal didnt work against hyperions power gain... even though hyperions power gain can be nullified so i dont think its passive. Any explanation?

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Did the fate seal actually apply? Because its only like 70% chance of actually happening
  • Options
    PenumbrousPenumbrous Posts: 30
    This has been happening for a few months for me. Also deadpool xforce's powergain and Angela's regen buffs don't work for me.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Penumbrous wrote: »
    This has been happening for a few months for me. Also deadpool xforce's powergain and Angela's regen buffs don't work for me.

Deadpools powergain is passive and angelas sig prevents her buffs from being nullified
  • Options
    Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Did the fate seal actually apply? Because its only like 70% chance of actually happening

Yeah it did
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Yeah it did

Was it in war might have been on a nullify have a chance to fail node
  • Options
    Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

Yeah it did

Was it in war might have been on a nullify have a chance to fail node
    It was AQ. Does fate seal count as nullify anyway?
  • Options
    Hey there @Razer_Boltz619, would you happen to have any recordings of this happening? Or would you be able to tell us which AQ map this happened on or what node he was on?