AW points incorrectly calculated

Joel92598Joel92598 Member Posts: 82
To kabam devs,
I am part of the alliance with the tag KNØB and we just won our last war of the season and we thought we would get into masters with the win, but no... After sending in many tickets to kabam and receiving generic responses, I have decided to come here. Based on emails sent to me and others in my alliance, when alliances of two different tiers are matched in war, the multiplier is randomly chosen once the match is found. We matched with SuFG, which is a tier one alliance and once we matched, it gave us the tier one multiplier. To our surprise, that gave us the ability to make the final spot in masters with a win. So, we won the hard fought war and then to our disappointment, our score was only multiplied by the tier 2 multiplier, which keeps us stuck in platinum one. We spent many items and some spent money on this final war because we thought we could make masters based on war screen telling us that we would get the x7 multiplier. We would like it if you rectify the situation because obviously this is not fair to us or the community. Attached to the post is the screenshot of the war screen, during the war showing that we would get the tier one multiplier. Thank you thus lengthy post and hopefully the situation gets fixed. 1befhrj1kejd.jpg

Comments

• Dash715Dash715 Member Posts: 46
    We experienced something similar a few wars ago. In our case, there was a discrepancy between the Tier and multiplier shown on the Season screen compared to the Tier and multiplier shown on the War Room screen. The Season screen showed Tier 3, the War Room screen showed Tier 4. The Tier 4 multiplier was used for scoring.
  • ChadmanXChadmanX Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm an officer in this alliance and this is a big blow to our alliance and the community as a whole. As you're aware, the game indicated the entire 24 hours of war that we were getting a tier 1 multiplier of x7. I personally spent my own hard earned money thinking that if we beat out SuFg, we'd earn Master's reward. Ultimately, we only won by 2 attack bonus in what was a war for the ages that was supposed to decide who gets into Master's or not. We would have never spent so much if we had the x6.2 multiplier because we already had Platinum 1 locked in whether or not we won. I truly believe in Kabam's integrity to make things right, as they have previous shown in the past. One that comes to memory is when MMXIV couldn't find a match so Kabam rewarded them season points to make up for it. Numerous alliance mates have submitted tickets and we get generic responses that say it's just a visual glitch and tough luck. The issue is, every single place that states the multipliers for war indicated tier 1 (x7) for all 24 hours that the war lasted. I've attached an additional screenshot of when you click the (i) icon and it shows the specific rewards you'll get for the tier you're fighting in, which again indicated tier 1 (x7). This is very time sensitive as Season 4 is about to end, so we're hoping that @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porkchop @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can push this up the chain to rectify and resolve this issue before Season rewards are distributed. Thank you for your time and we look forward to your response.
    ntweqxvyiu50.jpg
  • Nush_2kNush_2k Member Posts: 7
    I am sorry but this is just a display bug. The multiplier is not selected at random.

Indeed, in the season tab gives a multiplier but if you go to the war room tab you will see another multiplier (that is foten lower). Unfortunately the war room tab is the correct one. This is the same display bug as when you check out someone's profile their alliance is listed to be in the same tier as you are.

If you send a ticket with exactly this question you will get it confirmed.
  • OmniOmni Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    Nush_2k wrote: »
    I am sorry but this is just a display bug. The multiplier is not selected at random.

Indeed, in the season tab gives a multiplier but if you go to the war room tab you will see another multiplier (that is foten lower). Unfortunately the war room tab is the correct one. This is the same display bug as when you check out someone's profile their alliance is listed to be in the same tier as you are.

If you send a ticket with exactly this question you will get it confirmed.

Doesn’t matter if it is a visual glitch or not. If you fight t1 nodes you deserve the t1 multiplier.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Member Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    This topic was posted on Reddit a few months ago. The Reddit post included before and after leaderboard screenshots that confirmed the OP's alliance received a lower multiplier than their opponent. Sad this hasn't been fixed.
This discussion has been closed.