**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7700+ prestige looking for alliance (war focused)

I’m looking for an alliance. I would love to try platinum 3, will consider staying in gold 1 also.

Aq. I would prefer to run map 3. But I realize that may not be possible in a platinum alliance. 5x5 is fine. I prefer not to run map 6. It’s more time consuming than I’m looking for.

Alliance events- I don’t mind minimums. But I don’t want arena minimums. I find the game more fun without arena and want to choose when and if I do it.

I’m friendly, active and reasonably skilled. I’m not a guy that will solo a war boss, but am a guy that can competently clear a line.

IG: Purveyor
Line: jpguffey

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the correct section so that you can have an easier time finding and alliance. Good luck!
  • Options
    Azq12Azq12 Posts: 24
    Looking for a gold 1 ally? Map 5 ally, we focus on aw. First 3 wars we were Gold 1 but last war we slipped. But plan to be back to Gold 1. No arena min but we do have a completion min.
  • Options
    We’ve been Gold 1 all 4 seasons and are map 5/5. No arena minimum. I’ve sent you a friend request in game.