**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Biggest issue with Spider Challenge

When you 100% the damn challenge and open your 4* awakening gem you are automatically prone to get a crummy 4* Cosmic awakening gem. When i completed RTL 100% the same thing happened.

If anyone from kabam is reading this something must be done about this. Please drastically reduce the biased drop rate of cosmic awakening gems from these challenges when players open their 4* awakening gems. literally every member in my alliance that managed to 100% explore it all got cosmic awakening gems.

We are on to you Kabam. If something doesn't change soon, no one will bother with these ridiculous challenges if we get the same useless awakening gems time after time.

Increase the drop rates for other classes besides Cosmic. An increase in other classes would be nice. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
    RNG is not really random... it's rigged i tell ya...
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Rigged for you maybe. No one from my alliance got a cosmic.
    what did they all get ?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Im Got mystig. And Thah wash not Thah hard to take this Nice reward
    im happy for you bro. I would have appreciated something better like a science or mystic awakening gem or even skill/tech. even a mutant would have been fine with me... anything but cosmic :(
    the only good thing i got out of it was 2 T4B and T4CC Mystic
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    was hoping for a Mystic but got a Skill. not bad. i'm going for GP in arena and use the gem if i get her.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I find that I seem prone to get either cosmic or skill awakening gems and cosmic or skill cats from crystals. Every one of them I have opened other than 1 of each has been from those classes(cosmic the most for both by far). Just bad luck really.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I got a mutant from mine, don't think I've ever had a cosmic one in all the class ones I've had. Was hoping for a tech or skill but mutant is fine If I get a decent one to use it on.
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    I got a mutant from webslinger challenge, not too bad at all
  • Hey OP,

Sorry to hear that you didn't get an Awakening Gem that would be useful to you, but it is completely random. We don't skew it to be something you don't need or want (We're not psychic, though that would be really cool!).

In the case of Awakening Gem crystals, you have a 1 in 6 chance of getting any given Awakening Gem. Every time you open another one of those crystals, you have a 1 in 6 chance of getting the same one. It's highly unlikely, but completely possible, that you could get the same one 10x out of 10 crystals. But this doesn't mean that it's rigged.

Closing this thread down now because conspiracy theories are not allowed in the forums.
This discussion has been closed.