**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Didn't receive the Stats email

Ive seen people posting about receiving stats email for October, and I wanted to see what mine were, but I never received the email. And yes, Ive checked my spam folder. Someone help pls. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    A lot of folks didn't, I think if you had changed your in game email since you joined you might not have gotten it. I never recieved mine as well
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited October 2018
    Not everyone got the email, kabam stated it was something new they were testing out
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/619234#Comment_619234
  • Options
    Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55
    Ah gotcha, thank you for the information
  • Options
    Yup, as others have mentioned, this is a new email format we were testing out but we're glad to see that players are interested in it. We may be doing similar things in the future, so if you've unsubscribed to our emails in the past but would like to get ones like these, be sure to get in contact with our support team and let them know you'd like to re-subscribe. You can reach them from within the game by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support" or by clicking this link here.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Why cant you guys just put it on the login screen as a tickable box?

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Will kabam be doing it for october too @Kabam Zibiit ?