**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken doctor voodoo

What extra take when voodoo is awaken?

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Just do it and be amazed:) he's a God
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    youll enjoy him awakened
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    One of the best use for Awakening gems is to be used on voodoo. I would love a dupe on mine too.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    edited November 2018
    Rocket13 wrote: »

He'll become a true God tier champ of mcoc. You can reduce ability accuracy by 50% on odd comboes. Can convert any buff into poison through sp1. Can power control/drain through sp2. The higer voodoos Sig is the longer will be the buffs and debuffs. Plus regen on the start of the fight. These comes only when he's awakened. Unawakened he's pretty much garbage. 100% worthy for generic.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Zainshams wrote: »
    Rocket13 wrote: »

He'll become a true God tier champ of mcoc. You can reduce ability accuracy by 50% on odd comboes. Can convert any buff into poison through sp1. Can power control/drain through sp2. The higer voodoos Sig is the longer will be the buffs and debuffs. Plus regen on the start of the fight. These comes only when he's awakened. Unawakened he's pretty much garbage. 100% worthy for generic.

His sig ability basically doubles his buff/debuff durations and adds ability accuracy modifiers based on his hit count from his last special (even vs odd). Here is a 4/55 Voodoo:

2tleasnu51aw.jpg
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I typically use specials with Even hit counts because its a 100% chance to convert buffs into poison stacks with his SP1 and power burn with his SP2.

Odd combos will only have a 50% chance to convert with his sp1 but they are twice as long. And his odd combo sp2 will proc power drain (great against champs like Hype or Loki). Odd combos will also reduce the opponents ability accuracy by 50% which helps a ton too.

Being awakened also means he can regen over 25% health at the start of the fight.
  • I've really enjoyed awakened Doctor Voodoo. I like the flexibility he has, like that you can change up your playstyle to get around opponents who would punish buffs by focusing on debuffs, or vice versa, or being able to choose whether increasing your ability accuracy or decreasing your opponent's is more important at any given point in a fight.