**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] 21.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

13»

Comments

• Options
    DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Vas07 wrote: »
    In game:vasilis07

Have made a post before -seems though its deleted-before patch 20-not going to bother to write you again device info
    Problem remains-unresponsive controls-do something-cant simply play-i try to attack and my champs sits still doing nothing

People are highlighting this issue but no acknowledgement or fix from Kabaam
  • Options
    Isaque007Isaque007 Posts: 1
    edited December 2018
    4go98yhreoe9.jpeg
    Name game: Black_Archangel
    Device and model: Samsung, j2 pro
    Device operating system: Android 7.1.1
    Mobile or WiFi: WiFi
    Installed game version: 21.0.0
    Problem description:

Every time it appears this, not to play, this way I will be expelled from the alliance, already for a long time without playing, I am losing resource .... this is so since the update ... order this urgently.
  • Options
    In-Game Name: madrid2344
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 21.0.0
    Game Mode: In all game modes
    Description of the Issue: When I try to evade a special 1 or 2 attack, it is either unresponsive or there is a delay. I always get hit even if I time it right. It has been happening for about 2 weeks or so. I uninstalled the game to see if it would work, but still the same issue is happening. I was unable to finish uncollected since I kept losing champions due to this issue.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thank you all for the information. If you would like to report any performance or crashing issues with the 21.1 update, please do so in the new Android 21.1 performance thread.
This discussion has been closed.