**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron Assault not counting towards event completion awards

Hi, anyone else found this, is it standard, or an error?

Comments

• bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    i hqve the same exact question why isnt it and is this an error?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Same for RoL which I can mostly understand except it’s still an “event” quest
  • Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious any comments regarding this? Thank you in advance.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Tudgie78 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious any comments regarding this? Thank you in advance.

Its the weekend. Most of those MODS won't be on. Kabam Wolf hasn't logged in since February.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Same for RoL which I can mostly understand except it’s still an “event” quest

When I did ROL (a very long time ago) it rewarded me with 100 points towards completion 🤗
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tudgie78 wrote: »

Its the weekend. Most of those MODS won't be on. Kabam Wolf hasn't logged in since February.

I understand that, just want to flag it to any of the kabam team, so they can provide an answer, and if it’s an error/bug, it can be rectified the next time this particular completion reward is run.
  • Hey there, just wanted to let you all know that this isn't a bug. The Back Issue of Ultron's Assault is not intended to count as the Event Quest for the purposes of the quest completion event. We apologize for any confusion here and have passed along this feedback to the rest of the team.
    Hey there, just wanted to let you all know that this isn't a bug. The Back Issue of Ultron's Assault is not intended to count as the Event Quest for the purposes of the quest completion event. We apologize for any confusion here and have passed along this feedback to the rest of the team.
    Many thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    No wonder i only had 500 points lol