**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Account Banned.

I have played this game for 2 years and logged on to see that i was permanently banned. I'm unclear of why i'm banned and would like to know why or how to get my ban removed.
Please help me with this issue.
Player Name: Platinumreach4

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    You need to send a ticket to support.
    Did you shared your account with anyone?
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Member Posts: 297
    You remember little Joey that played for you while you were sleep a year ago? Well sounds like Kabam never forgot
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    send a support ticket
  • Platinumreach4Platinumreach4 Member Posts: 8
    @eXtripa69 I have 3 phones and I have the game on all 3 of them.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    @eXtripa69 I have 3 phones and I have the game on all 3 of them.

Thats legal. I'm asking if you gave your info to anyone, or if you logged anyone account on your phone
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Member Posts: 762 ★★
    have you used any hacks?
    @eXtripa69 No-one ever touches my phones so that doesn't seem possible, whats weirder is I haven't played on any device for the last 2 days.
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    have you used any hacks?

No I love this game to much to even attempt to hack it.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    Account sharing? anyone got your info?
  • mpatelmpatel Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys i am.playing this for last
    2 years i dont know what is happening i just logged in and its says your account parmanently banned please fix this issued i am honest i didnt use any mod hack or third party software please fix it ASAP .

My game id is rishi ..

My email id is rishigh.rs@gmail.com
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    We don't discuss bans or actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. If you'd like to contest a ban or action, please contact our Support team. More information can be found here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13/help-ive-been-banned-what-do-i-do-now
This discussion has been closed.