**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Kabam Remove Bugs and Make Free Gameplay

RedDevilRedDevil Posts: 52
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Bug 1 - Image 1 --> Completely Scree becomes Black and Back Ground Gameplay Continous
Bug 2 - Image 2 & 3 --> Struck in Middle of Game and Automatically closes and sends a Tag "Send feedback"
Bug 3 : Image 4 --> Game Freezes Automatically .

Dear Friends (Anroid Users) do you had same Bugs or only Few .

Please Kabam Stop these Bugs First and then concentrate on New Quest or Champions
I Known Kabam always try to make us Happy but with these bugs we cant play happily.
Plz Kabam take months Break from giving New Update and Plz Make the Game Perfect ....

.tr81fti6jkoa.jpg
5yd41m4qbbva.jpg
cbwx6kla2t75.jpg
6ijocd3dh7i6.jpg

Please Friends make this to reach KABAM i want all your Support .... Thank You
Thank You KABAM

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    What phone are you using and what version of Android?
  • Options
    Moto g5 plus - Anroid 8.1
  • Options
    Your memory speed of your phone may becoming more outdated as the game evolves. Most of what you've shown is from the RAM not being able to render the graphics fast enough for the game.
  • Options
    What to do to make my Mobile increse speed and play game freely
  • Options
    Get a better phone/tablet
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    Let’s take a real look at what the OP is saying here. Think we all want the same thing, Kabam included. A better game.

Now we focus on how this can be fixed, or made better. Firstly, anyone that knows how to code, create algorithms, or has any experience with Media Application & Graphic animation, can attest to the rigorous training and effort that go into making this a good game. I’m not even getting into how much it costs to “host” the servers so everyone can log in and play for free.

Without any money, our devolopers would starve. So completely free is just off the table if you want to make the most of it.

I say we be a lil easier on Kabam because I understand these things as a Network Engineer. Frankly, I think it’s a miracle to be on the verge of a successful 4th year and want to congratulate everyone at Kabam for this amazing game! Looking forward to good times and a Happy New Year!

Ty :-)
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    Oh.. and to fix your problem.. just clear your cache in both RAM and physical memory. (After deleting and uninstalling any programs you haven’t used in over a month)

Then, make sure your Bluetooth, location services, LTE/4G, carrier services, microphone, camera and access to your photo library are all safely “off” Can always turn back on when actually needed. The only service you want “on” and connected is WiFi. No WiFi? Then turn on “carrier services”

After doing all of this. Hold down your upper or lower volume button and press (while holding) power button, until your device goes into a “soft reset” you should now be golden.

Lastly, make sure it’s the only running application in the backgroud. If you check your mail, play another game, whatever, make sure to close it out.
  • Options
    Hey there, thanks for the information you posted. If possible, would you be able to share the information about whhat your seeing, along with your device model and OS version in our Android performance investigation thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.