**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the two star arena that grants five star shards coming?

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    MattMan wrote: »
    MattMan wrote: »
    Yes. It came last year. It doesn't come every year, and they were quite upfront about that at the time. They said it may come around again in the future, but that wasn't a tentative statement. What we have is a case of building expectations where there is no precedence. Had it been a yearly occurrence, that may be more sound. However, what happens in these cases happens all too often. People take a good thing and call that the norm. Happens all the time with Offers. Something goes on sale, and people expect that to be the value moving forward.
    It isn't a part of the Anniversary. It was a part of THAT Anniversary. We're getting FREE Items, Boosts, and discount sales. None of it is necessary.

Necessary? No. Not at all. That doesn’t change the fact that it’s not useful to many and doesn’t illicit feelings of “celebration” like they seem to think it does. And THAT is why it’s out of touch and disappointing.

Not useful to many? Doubtful. There's something for everyone, just not everything mind-blowing for all levels of Players. That's because they have to give it to the entire Player Base. It's all free, and the response is as if it's owed. They're not likely going to give everyone a 6* Crystal. Disappointment follows expectations, and expectations are seldom based in reality.

I never once said anything was owed. Never once did I say I expected a 6* crystal. Your trolling is getting so desperate you need to make up statements

I'm not trolling at all. I'm pointing out the level of expectation is not reasonable. You're implying they're out of touch with the Player Base. That's not the case, as I just mentioned. They provided something for a range of levels. Your perspective is from your own point of view, and seems to be quite critical.
  • Alright everybody,

Since this thread is becoming pretty non-constructive, is not really about the original topic anymore, and because we answered the original question, we're going to shut this down now.
This discussion has been closed.