**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

System bug causing people to get banned

on1os12v97f9.png

Recently did my first pass through 5.2.6 and ROL last night. this afternoon i'm banned. before you say anything no i'm not piloting - i wish i had enough money to pay someone to play a video game for me lol. I contacted Kabam and based on their reply i figure they know something funny is going on.

Comments

• Options
    Just wanted to throw this out there hopefully the more people mention it the quicker its fixed
  • Options
    LieRzLieRz Posts: 10
    How to contact kabam with email as my account is also banned without any reason
  • Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 110
    yeah man don’t use mods my first acct was banned permanently July 17 but you probably only got hit with 7-30 day ban but There is a solution don’t cheat👍
  • Options
    dude if i were modding i wouldnt go through the trouble of all of this. Just cuz you are a cheater doesnt make me one. 1 phone 1 account no mods. I'm banned for 7 days. Some cheater we kicked from my alliance for actually modding was only banned for 3 days.
  • Options
    I've known people that got their banned lifted because it was a system issue that caused it. Kabam even compensated them. I don't want any of that just want people to not get banned.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    on1os12v97f9.png

Recently did my first pass through 5.2.6 and ROL last night. this afternoon i'm banned. before you say anything no i'm not piloting - i wish i had enough money to pay someone to play a video game for me lol. I contacted Kabam and based on their reply i figure they know something funny is going on.

What does this screenshot prove? That is the exact same message they send everyone for a variety of issues.

• Options
    Hey guys,

There is no bug causing users to be banned. We do not discuss actions taken on individuals accounts in the forums. Please continue your conversations with our Support team.
This discussion has been closed.