**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banned account

Please help I left my phone on the table and my cat downloaded the mod and one hit everyone in L.o.l when I logged back in I found a classic ultron . now I am banned please help me kabam miike

Comments

• Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Lol
  • Options
    A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA im done this is the dummest and most outrageous excuse i have ever seen
  • Options
    XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    Please, just stop with the BS.
  • Options
    JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Okay I just pissed on myself this dude can't be serious
  • Options
    HerediusHeredius Posts: 29
    He is joking and feeding off of the 2 people that took him seriously
  • Options
    Hopper1313Hopper1313 Posts: 30
    People don't understand jokes/sarcasm very well. xd
  • Options
    A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    comedy gold
  • Options
    Lazy2eyesLazy2eyes Posts: 1
    Haaahaaa LMAO almost poop my pant..!!!
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Poor little angel, this happened to me once on minecraft I went for dinner then my hamster jumped on the table and downloaded aimbot then when I came back I had killed everyone in the server and I was then banned. Animal hackers need to be stopped !
  • Options
    Aww I am playing the world smallest violin for you hacker
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Those pesky animals really know how to do it. Just feel lucky they didn't up load those personal videos. My dog did that once, and I may never live it down. The poor chicken!
  • Options
    DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    You didn't get banned because your cat 1 shot everyone, you got banned because you're a noob playing the game. Kabam are banning scrubs now because they give the game a bad name. Get good
  • Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.

This discussion has been closed.