**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

True Strike glitch??

I was fighting darkhawk with venom and venom had true Strike buff and darkhawk was in stealth mode and venom was missing the hits on darkhawk. Is this normal or a glitch?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    True strike only stops evade and auto block
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Well that sucks. It makes logical sense, but still sucks nonetheless
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

It wouldn't matter anyway. His modes are immune to AAR.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

true strike doesn't reduce their ability accuracy though, it just ignores autoblock and parry
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

true strike doesn't reduce their ability accuracy though, it just ignores autoblock and parry

Doesn't TS not work on his shield mode, though?
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    TS ignored autoblock on shield mode i tried this
    Auto block failed pops up
  • Yep, True Strike allows a champion to ignore Evade, Auto-lock, Armor, and Resistances, but not effects that can cause an attack to Miss. There are two Champions that ignore the chance Miss that is caused by Darkhawk's Stealth Mode, though.
  • Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    @Kabam Zibiit do tell about those 2 champions. I was carried away by the literal meaning and the use of this term "true Strike".
    I remember in DotA and LoL, true Strike meant you can't do anything when the true Strike hits - be it evade or miss. Anyway my inference was wrong. Out of curiosity, what's the buff called which can ignore the chance miss.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Yeah DD secret ability. You can’t hit what you can’t see...Or can you? 😂

I mean it makes perfect LOGICAL sense why daredevil would not be affected but it says it nowhere in his abilities

I didn’t test this but does this also mean daredevil can’t miss hood while invisible?
  • InxInx Posts: 115
    WiMak wrote: »

I mean it makes perfect LOGICAL sense why daredevil would not be affected but it says it nowhere in his abilities

I didn’t test this but does this also mean daredevil can’t miss hood while invisible?

It ridiculous for kabam to assume that players would figure this out by themselves, outside of randomly stumbling upon it lol, when so much of the comic lore for a lot the characters is just thrown out the window and far removed from logic.

Hey shouldn’t so and so do this and that, oh no? Ah daredevil is the exception lol of course :D
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Funny I was pissed when I got 6* Daredevil, I guess it was meant to be LoL
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    WiMak wrote: »

That’s correct. That’s actually where we all learned about his ability to ignore invisibility.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

And armor + resistances...and since autoblock isn't specified a under TS (granted, it had existed a long time before AB came out), I think it counts as a resistance.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

Actually his mode Switching isn’t affected by ability accuracy not the actual mode’s abilities

Just had to clarify this is a bug that Kabam refuses to acknowledge because not enough people care or just didn’t read the abilities correctly.