**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good job Kabam

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
9bw5gpqcva2i.jpg
A tier 2 alpha at the end along with 3000 5 star shards that alone will form my next 5 star crystal, 1500 4 star shards which obviously will help me form a 4 star crystal and those gifting crystals look cool. Not to mention tier 4 cc fragments of that amount will surely help in forming a few t4ccs I need at the moment since I am pretty close. What are those night trasher gadgets for? Pretty curious. All in all the holiday calendar looks impressive. Good job Kabam I am sure this calendar has made a lot of summoners happy.

Comments

• Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Yeah, this is an exciting calendar. Glad they skipped over the 3* shards this year.
  • Options
    MrE6913MrE6913 Posts: 17
    The gadgets are for the Chilled Challenge that they mentioned. Not too sure we've heard more than a name about it but I believe it's supposed to come out today.
  • Options
    Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    Yeah, this is an exciting calendar. Glad they skipped over the 3* shards this year.

Max! What are you doing?!?!! You can't just change who you are on a whim! So what, you gonna be MaxtheVocal now?
  • Options
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the calendar! :) As @MrE6913 mentioned, the Gadgets will get you access to the Chilled Challenges, where you can compete for further rewards.