**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gameplay issues

I rarely say something when it comes to gameplay bugs crashes ect. But it's really starting to grind my gears how bad the game has been performing in the last weeks. I completed the Ultron Variant quest yesterday of should i say i tried to, since the game has been performing so badly. I had to restart the game probably 1-3 times while only doing one lane in the quest. You can see to how much it adds up to over the course of hours and hours. I wouldn't be mad if i would just do one path but when i use 30% & 20% + class boosts i loose a ton of time not being able to fully max out the value of those boosts, which costs me even more money. I don't even want to start with the lag and crashes where i also have to restart the game just to see my champs have half the health than they should have. I'm playing this game since the beginning and i spent more than a reasonable amount of money on it. I insist on a partly refund on what i spent, for this shady way of dealing with your customers. I don't want to contact apple, but it would make sense viewing it from the legal aspect.

Comments

• Hey there, if you believe you are experiencing performance issues while playing, you can report the details in the iOS or Android thread, depending on your device. If possible, could you provide the information requested in your respective thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.