**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My gmail and mcoc acct has been compromised

Hey team i have an issue and i have submitted a report on this my gmail was compromised my password was changed in turn i wasnt able to log in to my mcoc acct for five days i finally get back in and it has been banned i need help with this issue per my situation is unique plz help me if anyone has any tips

Comments

• Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Sure, an hacker magically entered your account and used cheats. You can change your mail and account password any time if you're the legit owner, kinda smelly you waited since the banwave came to say you did
  • Options
    Well i actually have a life and a family this game is my passion and hobbie i have no reason to chest cause i have money to buy anything i need
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    well then re-do an account since you're so rich and re-bui everything. Just put a more secure password
  • Options
    I just like how its so hard to believe one person i honestly have no reason nor drive to cheat in this game i like the challenge but u guys are right tho im in the wrong in this case but like i said i can buy any of the offers that come threw the acct if i need it plz help me
  • Options
    I just want some justice i want my acct back i did nothing wrong at all i put alot of time and effort in this acct that i wont get back
  • Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.

This discussion has been closed.