**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Too much God tier ,So lucky I am

2»

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    that's not his account, lol. the first 4 champs in his account are 5* Blade, 6* Sentinel, 5* M.O.D.O.K and 5* Iceman. in that order

Yeah,i'm asking him cause the name is quite same. I thought he has two account..
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Yeah...what are you guys talking about, he’s got prowess and domino...elders bane at 59
    Is possible. Come on, we don’t need to attack people
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    Yeah...what are you guys talking about, he’s got prowess and domino...elders bane at 59
    Is possible. Come on, we don’t need to attack people

True bro....
    edited December 2018
    b7ak0kr31013.png
    4rn5ffjao93i.png
    ji19miadzusa.png

So is this your account too ?? Also elder's bane... You're tremendously awesome. I know My friend like you, he is a spender.. but you have really a god tier luck :|

Yeh this one is mine old account...But lost when my phone is stolen...I'm really very sad when that happens with me...
    I have also third account
    dep33mlzytct.jpg
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Trashman wrote: »
    Speedbump wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure in 312 hits like he has done, you can do the same....
    Test it try it out and prove me wrong?

@PrettyObvious is my helmet on tight enough? Can you tell?

it might be on too tight. Do you drool when you smile as well?

Here since you're a bit slow, I circled the damage done in one hit for you
    owf26d2fu1nl.jpg

Learn how Domino works and then self delete.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Dont listen to this salty people hating on you. Congrats on your account. Amazing effort. Keep it up.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Lol complain much? i got my elders bane title on level 58 :)
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    oh and congratz OP
  • Hey there, Summoners!

Congrats on the pulls, rj7896! I would like to just pop my head in quick and just kindly remind everyone to stay on topic, as some of the posts here are getting a little bit non-constructive. If the discussion continues to sway off the path, we will close the thread.

Hey there, Summoners!

Congrats on the pulls, rj7896! I would like to just pop my head in quick and just kindly remind everyone to stay on topic, as some of the posts here are getting a little bit non-constructive. If the discussion continues to sway off the path, we will close the thread.

Thanks for the reply
    oh and congratz OP

Thanks bro
This discussion has been closed.