**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't send messages in chat

AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've tried Global, Alliance, and even PM, and I can't sent a message anywhere. I'd type it out, hit send, but the message never appears in the chat. (Yes I tried rebooting the app) Was I banned and it just gave me no notification at all? I'm very confused and would appreciate help, thanks. <3

Comments

• draculadracula Posts: 25
    Avalanche wrote: »
    I've tried Global, Alliance, and even PM, and I can't sent a message anywhere. I'd type it out, hit send, but the message never appears in the chat. (Yes I tried rebooting the app) Was I banned and it just gave me no notification at all? I'm very confused and would appreciate help, thanks. <3

do you see what is chating???? on any of this chats?
  • AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
    dracula wrote: »

do you see what is chating???? on any of this chats?

Yes. I can see other people's messages in real time, but mine just don't send
  • draculadracula Posts: 25
    oi3yqgz46shk.jpg
    if all of that chats are checked and still can't sent msg make a tiket on support page
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    You probably got muted for saying something inappropriate. That's what happened to me for a few days hahaha.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Kabam response from a similar threadm8bknc28hv1c.png
    Solswerd wrote: »

Kabam response from a similar threadm8bknc28hv1c.png

Thanks. Ironic how this is happening to me and not all the racist spammers in global. But this is very helpful. Thank you!

(But still, Kabam. No notification? No justification? Cmon)
    Fhap1234 wrote: »
    You probably got muted for saying something inappropriate. That's what happened to me for a few days hahaha.

Huh. The only thing I did was ask what time zone they were in. I guess I just got kabam'd
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    Yeah they never sent me a notification neither. I just know for sure that I got muted because I said that I was 'looking for a girlfriend' on global xD
    Fhap1234 wrote: »
    Yeah they never sent me a notification neither. I just know for sure that I got muted because I said that I was 'looking for a girlfriend' on global xD

Yeah that would do it, i guess I should just wait it out
  • The attached screenshot is correct.
This discussion has been closed.