**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Killmongers indestructible charges no longer working on sp3

After update KM special 2 charges no longer block sp 3 damage, is this intentional? All update said is fixed a problem with Killmongers special, not nerf him.....

Comments

• Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Did you have all three charges at the start of the special.. Whos special were you hit by @Dixienormas2000
  • Options
    Used KM since day 1 know how his sp 2 works, go try it lol. Clearly bugged after update
  • Options
    Takes 5 min for anyone to go try it, suggest everyone does before war season starts and report it so maybe they can quickly fix it...
  • Options
    Uninstalled and reinstalled and now it's working, so probably was something with the update. A few in my alliance noticed same problem.
  • Options
    Hey there, would you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us who you were fighting and in what mode this occurred?
  • Options
    It's fixed now, once I reinstalled the game it was fine, idk what caused it, others in my alliance are good now as well. May have just been a temporary thing with the update problems thanks though!
  • Options
    Happy to hear it! If it comes back, feel free to let us know.