**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just 1 shot winter soldier for the first time :)

Took in 4* GR r4 unduped, smacked away for about 600-700 hits ( >:( ) .

Might not be the biggest achievement, and GR has a lot of safety against WS, but I'm still pretty happy :)

Comments

• Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Nice! He'll get a bit easier everytime you fight him.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lol really.? Get your hands on 3 star SL or Spark and you can do it with half those hits 😂
  • Options
    congrats @heyoitsme. You're on your way to beating ROL and progressing in the game. Ignore @CapWW2 lol

It is the truth.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Great Job! ROL is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Wolverine is by far the hardest fight though, so be careful. Bring in a Void or a Guillotine to reverse healing or he wont die and you cant progress. He's one of the last fights.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Great job if u good to keep combos op a 3 Star Sl Can do in in less hit but congrats keep it op and somday u Can cler rol. :-)
  • Options
    RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    Great job! It’s definitely a huge milestone in the early half of the game, and I was lucky enough to pull a 5* AA to farm health pots with him recently. Also 4* GR was a great pull!
  • Options
    heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    @CapWW2 Yeah I know :blush: but my goal was just to get past him, I'm still working on holding combos (I think my highest this time was 270 or so?) so I just used GR for the sustain.
  • Options
    Nice job, @heyoitsme!!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    heyoitsme wrote: »
    @CapWW2 Yeah I know :blush: but my goal was just to get past him, I'm still working on holding combos (I think my highest this time was 270 or so?) so I just used GR for the sustain.

I know. Look i cleared ROL with 4:40 unduped DS back in 2015 pre 12.0. I had 4/40 hulk, and mags Wolvie cyclops just for crits synergies. It took me most 375 hits per champ. The fact is that you need specific champs in this challenge like most special challenges. GR is not a good champ for it. You are wasting your time and resources. Maxing a 3 star God tier like domino SL Spark Blade etc would be better for you. Just focus on heavy hitter champs so you can progress further. If you need to do more than 600 hits to beat someone you are not ready for the content. Dont waste your time.

I am giving you an advice that can positively change your mindset. For RoL you need at least 3 star guilltone or 3 star void for wolverine. You need a posion immune champ for Scarlet witch.
    You need a heavy hitter like SL, spark at least 3 star maxed. Preferably 4/40 or 5/50 amd it will be a piece of cake. Rewards for this outdated content do not match having to do 600+ combo per fight.
    To put this in perspective wih my champ it takes 88 hits to kill WS.
  • Options
    heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    @CapWW2 I have a 3 star gully waiting, and a 5 star sparky, and a 5 star hype. I'm just practicing holding combos for now, since I tend to make a mistake or too and die far too often. If I get good enough at it (I:E: reliably take down WS in 1 shot with sparky) I'll do a full run.

I also have 4 star SL, medusa, and AA that I can rank up if I feel like I need another heavy hitter, and awakening gems for them.

Thanks for trying to help, but that wasn't the point of my post haha, I was just happy I finally got a 1-shot. Congrats that you were able to finish it yourself though! That's awesome for you :smiley:
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Great Job! ROL is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Wolverine is by far the hardest fight though, so be careful. Bring in a Void or a Guillotine to reverse healing or he wont die and you cant progress. He's one of the last fights.

Wdym he was the easiest fight. Pretty much anyone who looks up a RoL strat video says bring Guilly AA Yondu Void or the like to deal with him. The hardest is Juggs just because you take a decent bit of blocked damage. Well, if you don’t have a good poison immune SW is a royal pain...or Hulk if you can’t seem to dodge his L1
  • Options
    Congrats @heyoitsme, your training is paying off!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    heyoitsme wrote: »

I know. Look i cleared ROL with 4:40 unduped DS back in 2015 pre 12.0. I had 4/40 hulk, and mags Wolvie cyclops just for crits synergies. It took me most 375 hits per champ. The fact is that you need specific champs in this challenge like most special challenges. GR is not a good champ for it. You are wasting your time and resources. Maxing a 3 star God tier like domino SL Spark Blade etc would be better for you. Just focus on heavy hitter champs so you can progress further. If you need to do more than 600 hits to beat someone you are not ready for the content. Dont waste your time.

I am giving you an advice that can positively change your mindset. For RoL you need at least 3 star guilltone or 3 star void for wolverine. You need a posion immune champ for Scarlet witch.
    You need a heavy hitter like SL, spark at least 3 star maxed. Preferably 4/40 or 5/50 amd it will be a piece of cake. Rewards for this outdated content do not match having to do 600+ combo per fight.
    To put this in perspective wih my champ it takes 88 hits to kill WS.

No u dont need a posin imuns champ for. SW. U just hah to be lucky u dont need it. But a 3 Star wont last long if u use a 3 Star.