**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don't know what champions to use against the collector

Looking for recommendations from experienced players who are uncollected and may have 100% Act 5.2. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated. I've currently just been saving my free crystals and units because i'm not sure what to expect.

My current top champs are:
5* Iceman 4/55 (unduped)
5* Blade 3/35 (unduped)
5* Mordo 3/35 (unduped)
5* Luke Cage 3/35 (unduped)
4* Thor 5/50 (duped 99)
4* Hulk 5/50 (duped 99)
4* Scarlet Witch 5/50 (duped 65)
4* Medusa 5/50 (duped 1)
4* Hyperion 5/50 (duped 20)

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    i havent fought the collector yet but i shared my top champs and everyone pretty much had the same advice..
    Bring your hulk and just keep using revives no heals. his damage is way higher at low health and whittle away at the collector.
  • Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the Strategy and Tips section so that you might have an easier time finding advice!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Having 4/55’s and 3/45’s will make the collectes much easier, Hulk spam on collecter seems like a viable strategy
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Did it last week with a 5/50 hulk and I'm not that skilled.

Path C seemed the easiest to me, , I used a few revives that I had saved and had 1200 ish units saved as well because I was nervous and didn't end up needing the units at all.

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Hulk w/ 20% revives works great. As long as you can survive long enough to get him with a special and start a stun lock, you can get a decent chunk out of his health. If you have a Thor Rags to throw into the party for his synergy w/ Hulk, you'll last even longer.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Hulk, Iceman, Thor, Luke Cage, and Hyperion.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Daredevil classic can evade his all his specials with a high sig. He doesn't do much damage though.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I remember trying to use DD against him. lol That was one long fight.
  • auticusauticus Posts: 11
    edited January 2019
    i went at him with loki. i died. a lot. dont use loki
  • thanks. I ended up using iceman, blade, scarlet witch, thor, and hulk