**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RNG alliance war boost vs crystals

Quick question kabam mods....

Is the same RNG system used in the champ crystals as the boosts in loyalty store??

IMO it is because my last 10 5* crystal pulls have been complete trash, you say that every champion has the same odds of being pulled so why is it that I keep pulling useless champs... same as the boosts in the loyalty store, obviously the AW boosts have a higher value of use (same as god tier champs) but the likely hood of them being generated is less likely!!

Just so you know it was way back at the start of December we last had the AW boost’s we are all chasing so it’s been over a month... surely wouldn’t it be fairer system to have it in rotation like you do with the class cores available in the loyalty store??

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Quick question kabam mods....

Is the same RNG system used in the champ crystals as the boosts in loyalty store??

IMO it is because my last 10 5* crystal pulls have been complete trash, you say that every champion has the same odds of being pulled so why is it that I keep pulling useless champs... same as the boosts in the loyalty store, obviously the AW boosts have a higher value of use (same as god tier champs) but the likely hood of them being generated is less likely!!

Just so you know it was way back at the start of December we last had the AW boost’s we are all chasing so it’s been over a month... surely wouldn’t it be fairer system to have it in rotation like you do with the class cores available in the loyalty store??

Cause the “useless” champ pool gets smaller with every useful champ you pull.
  • Hey there, the chances of pulling a particular thing from a crystal, whether it is a champion or boost, is the exact same as the chances of pulling any other champion/boost from that crystal unless otherwise stated on the crystal. The boosts that appear in the loyalty store also all have an equal chance of appearing. As for your suggested changes to the store, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on how you think the store could be improved and will be passing it along to the rest of the team.
This discussion has been closed.