**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do something about the HELP button already.

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
edited January 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
This is becoming really annoying to the point of utter frustration and disappointment.

This is plain unacceptable already. Get your act together please.

h2y3hd7gcoiz.png

Comments

• Hey raffster, I'm not exactly sure what you're suggesting here. Why are you unhappy with the Help feature at the moment and how are you suggesting it could be improved?
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Hey raffster, I'm not exactly sure what you're suggesting here. Why are you unhappy with the Help feature at the moment and how are you suggesting it could be improved?

Probably looking for a help all button rather than pressing help 100 times. I am not sure why you guys designed it that way but it's not easy to press help so many times especially when you are in a sketchy network coverage zone. Earlier i was in the US so it was easy for me to do it even though it's painful. I moved to India recently where I don't get 4G connectivity in most of the places. Since then i have tough time playing the game. I can't even think of help now. Just yesterday I lost half my health mid fight as the connectivity got lost mid aq fight. You guys got to consider all the scenarios.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Hey raffster, I'm not exactly sure what you're suggesting here. Why are you unhappy with the Help feature at the moment and how are you suggesting it could be improved?

It takes around 3 minutes of ultra fast pressing the help button that Happens at least 10 times a day. So that’s around 30 minutes that could be spent in arena or quests.

There should be a way to select all and maximum 2-3 clicks even for hundreds of help requests.

Thanks
  • zeustarzeustar Posts: 67
    edited January 2019

Yeah I actually back with improving the help button, this help 4 thing is time consuming and way too long if there are like 1000 or so helps requested. Just simply change it to Help all. Makes the life so much simpler.