**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on the beta of Spider Gwen and She Hulk [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Im excited to finally see a use for my 5* she hulk tho if spider gwen gets a new sp1 i will miss the jokes about her sp1 lol
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Please whatever you do, don't make either of them ramp-up champs. We dont need anymore of them.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    I apologize for spoiling my bad lol
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I am happy about this because they need and I happen to have 4*&*5 versions of them so maybe they can finally be useful.

I like the way Spidergwen plays but not her abilities or moveset and she hulk just kinda sucks
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Passive: She-Hulk’s extensive weight training allows her Special Attacks up to 18% increased chance to Stun based on how large the opposing champion is.
    Special Attack 1: 45% chance to Stun for 3 seconds.
    Special Attack 2: 55% chance to Stun for 4 seconds.
    Special Attack 3: 65% chance to Stun for 4.25 seconds.

She-Hulk could have a bit more in her special attack. Currently, she is not useful facing champs with stun immunity.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Where are people seeing this? Very skeptical because Kabam hasn't done a beta without announcing it before.

Believe it! Looks like you guys got a glimpse of something that wasn’t meant to be live yet, and was visible for a very short period of time.

We’ll have an official announcement coming up soon!

Can you give me an idea how spider Gwen will be after the buff or will it be too much of a spoiler to the buff
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Where are people seeing this? Very skeptical because Kabam hasn't done a beta without announcing it before.

Believe it! Looks like you guys got a glimpse of something that wasn’t meant to be live yet, and was visible for a very short period of time.

Someone's getting a paddlin'.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

Someone's getting a paddlin'.

Calling a paddling out on the forums? That's a paddlin'.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Great news since have 4 dupps of she hulk
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

But why them? Science was already buffed. And those two characters are meh. Why not Magneto/Colossus for mutant month?

While I would normally agree, man...She-Hulk is in bad, bad shape.

I can see people maybe having a quetion about Spider-Gwen, because she does have the ability to hit at least at a level that won't make you cringe.

She-Hulk...man. I can't believe that there's even a handful of people who have that character who doesn't realize just how badly that character needs a serious amount of help
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Let's just say, I am more excited about this Spider gwen and she hulk update than mister sinister and havok spotlight....
  • Options
    zeezee57 wrote: »

But why them? Science was already buffed. And those two characters are meh. Why not Magneto/Colossus for mutant month?

This is exactly what I thought was going to happen. Was really surprised to see this, She Hulk especially. With Havok and Sinister as the new champs a Cyclops/Mags/Gambit/Colossus etc buff pair would've made more sense imo and continued the trend of two champs of a different class each round of buffs. With every class having champs in need just seems odd to go science again, particularly with so many iconic characters being completely outdated. Not a knock on these two, they're just way down the list imo

I have Colossus. I have She-Hulk. Hopefully, Colossus is coming really, really soon.

But there is no way that Colossus needs a buff MORE than She-Hulk.

There are 15-20 characters who could use a buff. Colossus and Magneto are in that group.

But there is no character, none, who needs help more than She-Hulk
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    ...and Miike's stock continues to rise.
  • Options
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Let's just say, I am more excited about this Spider gwen and she hulk update than mister sinister and havok spotlight....

To me, it's important for one huge reason -- She-Hulk is in the 5-star Featured RIGHT NOW and for the next two months

I understand every concern other people have about other characters, their favorite characters or weaker characters. But people are pulling She-Hulk out of the 5-star Featured RIGHT NOW
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    ESF wrote: »
    zeezee57 wrote: »

This is exactly what I thought was going to happen. Was really surprised to see this, She Hulk especially. With Havok and Sinister as the new champs a Cyclops/Mags/Gambit/Colossus etc buff pair would've made more sense imo and continued the trend of two champs of a different class each round of buffs. With every class having champs in need just seems odd to go science again, particularly with so many iconic characters being completely outdated. Not a knock on these two, they're just way down the list imo

I have Colossus. I have She-Hulk. Hopefully, Colossus is coming really, really soon.

But there is no way that Colossus needs a buff MORE than She-Hulk.

There are 15-20 characters who could use a buff. Colossus and Magneto are in that group.

But there is no character, none, who needs help more than She-Hulk

Whether still sucks or not, Colossus already been buffed just like sentry, she hulk is super broken from a profile description level and has never been reworked.. I am really glad they prioritize her. Spidergwen ... also buffed technically but they gave her another damage less sp1...ahem.
  • Options
    BigBoiKillaBigBoiKilla Posts: 5
    Where can I join up wanna be part the beta 🙏😁😁😁
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    DrZola wrote: »
    I’m apparently in the minority, but I find this incredibly disappointing. SG and SH frankly stink up the place, but so do a lot of other champs and Cage and Rhulk are recent science buff recipients.

If there were a corollary announcement about a full year of scheduled champ change betas, then I might be more excited. No Magneto? No Cyke? No Iron Fist? No Dr. Strange? No Hulkbuster? No Iron Patriot? No Iron Man? No War Machine? No UC? No DPX? No Colossus? No Groot? No Gamora?

Happy for all owners of SG and SH, but disagree with the prioritization of those two champs.

Dr. Zola

Pretty sure when magneto first came out he didn't have magnetism ability that was buffed afterwards, plus his recent interaction( helmet) with emma is a pseudo buff.

IF was super nerfed by prenerf willpower mastery but he isn't too bad now, plus armor break is actually very good counter for some new champs.

5* DS and new synergy kinda buffed him back to a ok level,

IP remains broken because he is basically IM but probably the only champ remains in mcoc roster to have negative ability (damaged armor after sp) last champ I can remember was bb suicide sp2. He is in need of a buff

War machine not even available pass 4* so probably will be awhile for him to get buff.

Colossus has been buffed, still suck like sentry.

The rest on your list totally need to be prioritize for a buff no doubt and you are definitely not a minority on that. But at least they have well understood abilities (eg. Unstoppable, armor break, regen when low health, power gain when low health, unblockable sp2, etc)... shehulk has duped ability that's not even described in details and SG... no damage sp1 is enough to drive an update, plus the spider verse movie is on now... that's why I think SG and SH are prioritized over others...

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Awesome! Got a 4* Gwen duped. No Shulk so no testing for me when she goes live.

Also, next please three part beta with colossus dpx and magneto
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I was expecting any class other than science and cosmic for the next beta test, and I am also sad since I don't have Spider Gwen or She Hulk even as 4*. where's my IP and Hulkbuster buff? lol :'(
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    DPX need updates long before Magneto and Colossus. Especially since he is available as a 6* and is the bane of anyone who has been unlucky enough to get him. Some of us twice............
  • Options
    DPX need updates long before Magneto and Colossus. Especially since he is available as a 6* and is the bane of anyone who has been unlucky enough to get him. Some of us twice............

I am an unfortunate 6* dpx owner too :(