**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will Dungeons Be Returning?

I have a timely question that is in need of a timely answer.
As this current round of Dungeons is about to close, I would like to know if we can expect more Dungeons on the horizon?
A major reason is that many have both Dungeon single and team heals leftover.
To make an informed decision on whether or not to sell these heals for gold or hold on to them, one needs to know if Dungeons will be making a triumphant showing again in the future.
If a moderator or administrator could shed some light on this matter, I'm guessing that not only myself but the community at large would greatly appreciate someone dropping some knowledge on us.

Thank you very much for addressing this matter.
Hopefully sooner rather than later.

-The Dude

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @TheDude1973 Dungeon artifacts are permanent. In a few days there will be a whole new batch of champs in the crystals you can get. Until they say otherwise, dungeons will always be returning
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    They are a permanent part of the game now. The crystals will also be expiring soon, when they do they will be replaced with new crystals with different champs in them.
  • Options
    TheDude1973TheDude1973 Posts: 49
    Thanks very much for both of your help
    @LeNoirFaineant and @SandeepS

-The Dude
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @TheDude1973 dungeons are scheduled to run the second half of every EQ cycle.
  • Options
    Hey there, dungeons will be coming back, so feel free to hold onto those dungeon potions if you'd like. When we have more info to share about the next set of Dungeons, we will let everyone know here on the forums.
  • Options
    In other words, it may be best to hold onto said potions until they reach the point they are going to expire, if you plan on using them in the dungeons which are going to return but at an undisclosed date.