**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Ban

Has anyone got banned and not knowing what happened. I was banned for 716 hours. In game username Michaelx23

Comments

• Can anyone please tell me the reason for my ban. I hvar used a mod but only 1 time months ago. I checked in this afternoon and it said i was banned
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Michaelx23 wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me the reason for my ban. I hvar used a mod but only 1 time months ago. I checked in this afternoon and it said i was banned

If you used a mod it was most likely cause of that. But you need to check with the game team. The forums do not discuss information for bans.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Can anyone please tell me the reason for my ban. I hvar used a mod but only 1 time months ago. I checked in this afternoon and it said i was banned

Lol. Admitting he used a mod on the official forums. Not the sharpest tool in the shed is this guy. And he gave his In game name to boot...perfect.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Addyos wrote: »

Lol. Admitting he used a mod on the official forums. Not the sharpest tool in the shed is this guy. And he gave his In game name to boot...perfect.

I'm somewhat intrigued what he was hacking though, cause he did not get a permanent ban like many last week.
  • My ban is not like a week its like 28 days
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    My ban is not like a week its like 28 days

That's better than the permanent ban that most others got. What did you do?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    If he used a mod than he deserves a permanent ban. It shouldn't matter what you used it for. Wrong is WRONG, regardless
  • BudinBudin Posts: 5
    Yeah not all got perma ban. Some just got a 200hr ban. Maybe its because other offenses as well. Maybe if you completed LoL using a mod...you get a perma ban.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Yeah, I think they just dropped the ban hammer for everyone that got reported in game multiple times, and they found using mods completing LoL etc... that's why the differences in ban times... you were propably banned for being toxic or spamming, but i feel a perma ban is on the way :D
  • Lee2326Lee2326 Posts: 3
    There is a guy called Asad721 using a hack taking 6 k champs out in war with 2* champs what a joke his champ is 440 for real needs banning straight away
  • Michaelx23 wrote: »
    My ban is not like a week its like 28 days

That's better than the permanent ban that most others got. What did you do?
    The mod was back in december for realm of legends. i got punished for not getting the rewards.
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include this information.

This discussion has been closed.