**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly Event Quest Boss Lag

I’ve been playing this game for just over two years. When I started I never had problems with lag regarding bosses.

Before the Darkhawk circus event, I started to complain about lag on every monthly boss on every level. I guess it’s like having a stomachache and telling your parents you can’t go to school, as most people use the lag as an excuse for dying on difficult fights.

The Darkhawk event laid some validation to what I was saying and it’s still happening. I just played an entire path to Havok with no lag and came at him with a full team of nearly full health champs and SUDDENLY the lag became unbearable. I started every fight with an instant death. Hmm...sounds familiar. Anyway, last week without lag I smoked Havok and completed the quest, so I know it’s not me being a scrub.

Join the club if y’all are in the same boat.

Comments

• Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    The thing that bothers me, is that Darkhawk had an obvious issue with lagging caused by hitting his block. What happens the next month? The boss has the exact same feature when he blocks.
  • Options
    We're sorry to hear you're experiencing these performance issues on your device. The best way for us to properly investigate these issues is by getting the information we ask y'all to provide. To find this and the location to post it, please head to the proper thread below:

Android
    iOS

Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.