**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My credits that purchased today wasn't sent to my actual account it was default account

My midnight king83 account didn't receive the credits that I've paid for somehow it was mistakenly deposited in the default account that the game start you off with but my account is the Kabam account that's linked to this account that they are put they deposited my credits in please Kabam deposit the credits in the right account for me thank you

My credits that purchased today wasn't sent to my actual account it was default account 2 votes

He'll
50%
Ghostboytjie 1 vote
Need my account taken care of
50%
Rikurema 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    You can only buy units from the account you're currently using. They shouldnt be "deposited" into any account unless you bought from a 3rd party, which is against ToS.

• Options
    Hey there, for questions related to your account, our Support Team would be the best equipped to look into things for you. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.