**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta Forum

SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
Can not access the beta forum. Says I “lack permission” despite the invite

Comments

• Options
    S1w1bS1w1b Posts: 1
    Beta is a complete bust for me. Wasting too much time just trying to sign in and stay signed in. Can't buy anything from the store without game disconnecting. Will not continue to waste my time. I really was looking forward to this too. Such a shame.
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    I keep getting disconnected and can't access beta forums.
  • Options
    Can't get into the beta forum and didn't get the gold and ISO to level up She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen if I could actually stay connected to the game despite opening the mail that contained them, so can't do any testing.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I got into beta. Now I can't get into the game at all. was taking SG to r5 when I got a connection issue that won't end.
  • Options
    gamerbridegamerbride Posts: 17
    I can't log into the beta itself or the forums...permission problems when clicking the link from my mail invite
  • Options
    Can’t get into the beta at all here, keeps saying
    5myqlaxfndy6.png
    “Could not connect to beta server”. The forums I believe it said would be up on the 18th.
  • Options
    Dear kabaam, why should I beta test for you without any compensation when it has taken me over 30 minutes just to rank 1 of the champs you wanted tested and I can’t rank the other cuz your beta servers are too small to do the job you are asking us to do for free? This should be common sense. Why waste hours of my time testing things for you without any in game compensation when kabaam can’t even provide servers or software to make it happen without getting kicked of 5 times or network freezing? I have no idea why others haven’t realized beta testing isn’t worth their time
  • Options
    Can't give feedback on the Beta champs if I keep getting kicked off every 30 seconds. Waste of time even attempting anymore
  • Options
    I can't even loginchdmpojuuvws.jpg
  • Options
    Same here. Cannot connect to beta server.
  • Options
    Stew3Stew3 Posts: 3
    Same here. Having issues connecting.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    To gain access to the beta forum, you'll need to have made sure that your forum account and in-game account use the same email address to get granted access. The process and deadline for this are explained in the announcement post here.

If you are in the beta and have access to the beta forum please leave any questions or feedback about it there. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.