**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

aq crystal rubbish

another full week of aq and again 99% of crystals were science or cosmic. even the glory crystals were all science. 3 greater and 2 lesser crystals. Any mod fancy answering me wghy my account only gets these classes. did send 3 tickets but got the same cut and paste response every time

Comments

• Options
    PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    It's called random, you're unlucky getting the same often but I have seen it many times
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    PlasmaKing wrote: »
    It's called random, you're unlucky getting the same often but I have seen it many times

Not so sure its as random as it seems

3 full science cats and a LOT of science shards speaks for my personal experience with AQ crystals this week alone
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    When i was trying to 4/55 my starlord and needed like 1.2 techs, i got 3/3 techs in greater glory so it's all just random.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    First you bump your old post on this topic, and now a new one just like it? C'mon man, move on with this nonsense
  • Options
    Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're not getting the catalysts you'd like, but it is indeed random. Sometimes you'll go through stretches only getting Champs or Items you'd like, and then have a streak of something you don't, but we don't skew the results based on your account. All of the different classes of T4C Fragments have an equal chance of dropping from the crystals.

I hope your luck turns around soon!
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I'm cursed with skill... 13 T4CC in inventory + Gwenpool, Elektra and 5s Panther already maxed. All I need is Mystic, only Voodoo maxed after over 2 years of game playing...

It's random? Maybe a random curse.