**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UC Mr. Sinister

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
Besides the usual like Void, any suggestions for who to use?

I was thinking Proxima for SP1 heal block. I also saw video where Crossbones is good because he doesn't have critical hits but has furies instead.
Also, is Quake, Venom and Voodoo any good?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    AA, just make sure he's duped and at least 3 neurotoxins active to prevent debuff transfer
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I found that any heavy hitter will tend to overcome his crit regen. It just takes time. Hyp, SL, and Hulk were all effective. Try to avoid using champs that cause a lot of debuffs, because they'll be coming back at you when he throws his sp1. AA was effective as long as the RNG gods like you. If not, he dies real fast.

Learn to evade his sp1 and keep baiting it. His sp2 is way harder to evade, imo. If you're experiencing the lag from hitting his block, you'll have to avoid doing it as much as possible, because he'll nail you before you can swipe back.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Hyperion - Heavy & SP1 spam

Blade (with GR synergy) - Use SP2 or SP3, push him to SP2 evade all day - Danger sense helps as well

AA - MVP for it but again if RNG is against yu , yu will be knocked out before yu realize. heavy (apply bleed), take some blocked hits to apply poison then heavy appy Neuros, repeat.

Sym Supreme was awesome too.. Ensure he has little more than 1 bar of power when yu use SP3.. play aggressive put those bleed stacks on and then push him t SP2.. he will be down before he gets another SP1 or worst case one more ..(I have a R4 5 star )

Lastly my MVP - Domino !
    SP2 or SP3 - critical bleed ! destroy him !

When i ran the KORG path , I used Red Hulk , Massacre synergy along with Dom
    Parry - heavy : Incinerate him down !
    Easiest method this was .
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Ty all. Will try these suggestions
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Quake was a star for me, AA was also very good.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    You can cheese him with any sp1 stun spam like stark spidey or ronin because of the burden of might node, look it up.
  • Aside from Void, the Crossbones you mentioned worked pretty well for me. The Burden of Might node meant that Crossbones' power was getting drained frequently, so I either didn't worry about special attacks too much or used a SP1 when I had a good opportunity, both of which let me keep and build Fury regularly. Didn't feel like I was losing much damage by not using SP2s, which was fine, since I didn't want to put an Incinerate on him that could get transferred back.

When I used my Void, I brought Killmonger to clear out the lanes leading up to the fight, and also so the synergy would give Void some health back when he applied his Intimidating Presence Debuffs. This was just a personal preference though.

I also got some decent work done with Sentinel and Doc Ock by using their Heal Blocks. And even if I didn't take Mr. Sinister out in one go, they weren't feeding his Engineered Perfection sig ability, since they were Tech.