**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NEBULA? Any good or Garbage?

Just found a 5* Nebula from Dempire Crytal. tell me any good things about her if she of any use

Comments

• Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Works really well against Act 5 Ultron
  • Options
    ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    "Dempire Crytal"

I have seen so many different spellings for the Blade crystal. Amazing.
  • Options
    scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    pretty good imo, not god tier but very useful. she’s got immunities; massive damage if you build up to 20 shock charges, parry then use sp2, the opponent just melts. proxima synergy helps with shock charges, but with her damage depending on her shock charges, her bp isn’t that good. good for regen if you mess up. her sp1 powerlock is helpful as well.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Shes decent. Double immune and has nice shock damage when u build up her shock charges
  • Options
    PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Ranking her upto 3/5 max..! Good for AQ
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    She was one of my first 4* champs and has been very useful leveling up in the game. I don’t use her as much now that I have more 4* but I would definitely not be disappointed getting her as a 5*. Her light and medium hits don’t do all that much but her sp2 can do a lot of damage! And the bleed + poison immunity is useful. I think you should play around with her and see what you think. ✌🏼
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    She is, not accidentally, part of one of the best trio synergies in the game, with Corvus & Proxima (she adds 6% damage to all champions, when paired with Corvus). If you have the other 2, you will find her very useful.
  • Options
    Some good points and advice here from the community! Also, she can gain pretty consistent Ability Accuracy reduction against Robots by building up her Electroshock Charges, so she can be pretty handy if any Robot Champions are ever giving you any trouble.
  • Options
    PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Ranked her up, going to use against Ultron in Act 5
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Great niche champ. Not great in general.