**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

REPLACING MY PHONE WITH LAPTOP FOR MCOC

guys, my phone is not going to qualify for requirements to run mcoc after April 1 2019. and i don't think i will get another phone any soon so i want to ask is it OK with KABAM if i use an APP names BLUE STACKS to play MCOC on my laptop. ALSO laptop does have more RAM and space so the game wont slow that uch as it does on my phone. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf pls tell me if it is OK with u guys and my account wont get affected by shifting from device to device becoz i dont want to get into any controversies

Comments

• ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    but i wont be cheating or use bots i m doing this becoz my phone will soon be useless and game wont work there
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It doesn't matter what you do. If you play on an emulator, you will ba banned
    I will also be forced to stop playing since my device is an android 4.2.2, and the only thing I can really do is to buy a new device.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    you have to close the game and find a job and buy a phone
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Suggest looking for used devices that you could afford. Should be able to find something affordable.
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm too much for a game may i will stop it for few months and then buy a new phone for it
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Doesn't even have to be a phone. It could be a tablet, that runs the newer versions of OS. In Apple's case, you could even use a newer iPod.
  • Hey there, using third-party software on the game or using it to play on unsupported devices, like laptops, is not allowed under the forum rules and can result in action being taken on an account.
This discussion has been closed.