**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Superior Iron Man Drop Rates

Hi Kabam,

Seriously, what are your drop rates for middle-tier, not-very-popular, filler characters like Superior Iron Man? Do champions have their own drop rates? Cuz I think FILLER characters/champions have a higher drop rate than most coveted champions. I have 2 accounts and both have 5* and 4* versions of Superior Iron Man and 3 of my friends have 4* versions (as they dont play as often). Not complaining. it's just that this whole RNG thing doesnt feel 'RNG' at all.

Just putting it out there.

Comments

• Options
    ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Maybe something like this is what you're speculating?

https://rubyguides.com/2016/05/weighted-random-numbers/
  • Options
    All champions have an equal chance of dropping from a Crystal unless otherwise stated. I know it's easy to have a streak of Characters you don't want and think otherwise, but this is the case.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    If you suspect there isn’t equal drop rates when it is reported that there are equal drop rates, then send a ticket into either google store or the apple store. When apple or google reports back to you that everything is legit, then everything is legit.
This discussion has been closed.