**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Todays 4* “rank up deal”

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
We cant even bring them to act 6, let alone 4* are already losing value...when all i see is people popping cavalier crystals left and right...this deal would of been amazing back in 2016/ early 2017...back when i used only 4* to take down the collector

Sure these arent intended for end game or people who are already uncollected, but i wouldnt recommend this deal to anyone.

The materials alone arent what they used to be...
What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    They’re making their whale money off cavalier crystals. They don’t need to offer us any good deals. That’s their logic.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Or they are for newer players who are still working on act 4 or getting uncollected... but no it must be meant to piss the player base off
  • Options
    CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    For someone that doesn't have a full team of max rank 4* champs, getting all 3 of these offers can be very game changing for them. It would help them in Act 5 progression (or even Act 4 progression if they still need to do that), alliance war, alliance quest, maybe be the difference in scoring full exploration in master difficulty monthly quest without depleting items and spending units.

For anyone that has at least a few solid 5/50 champs, the benefit of this offer starts to quickly decrease in terms of helping with progression. So I think there is a definite audience for this offer - basically it's really good until you are at the point where you don't need it then it is utter trash.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I've got a massive roster and I've accomplished Cavalier - but I'm still against the 4* ban.
    Regardless of all that though, I'd still say this isn't a horrible deal at all. It's mutually exclusive from the rest.

Not every deal is aimed at end game players or whales. This deal obviously has nothing to do with Act 6, nor do the other 4* deals that have been offered lately.

4* aren't 100% irrelevant. Yes, they're becoming so, especially for certain players; but these deals can still benefit a lot of players for a long time. If they don't appeal to you, don't buy them - we don't need to keep posting about how they're specifically worthless to us.
  • Options

Thoughts? Glad you asked.

Everything in this game isn’t about “you”. While “you” and the people “you” play with may have zero use for these offers the game is larger than “you”; there are far more players who can benefit from this deal than those it is useless to. Stop being myopic and complaining about how “you” can’t see past “your” own nose.

i never said it was about me. but by all means if "you" need this to progress and willing to spend for it, by all means "you" do "you".

guess u forget when i said
    "Sure these arent intended for end game or people who are already uncollected"

by the time ur uncollected,u would have a good or decent amount of 4* and 5* roster.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Not everthing is about you or act 6. My god. There are still other players in this game that haven't made it to act 6 and could use this for a 4* to help them progress.

I agree the previous 4* offer was bad timing but still helpful for others. You arent the only player that matters in this game. Dont find it useful, don't buy it.

4*'s arent worthless either. Just used my 4* Mephisto to beat epic 3.2 EQ today. They have a place in the game, just not act 6. @ContestOfNoobs you shouldn't even care about 4*'s at this stage and your account. You have the roster to take on any content. Not sure why you are even complaining at all.

ofcourse 4* have a place...because we could use them for content they was already ment to be used for...theres no way kabam can lock outr 4* from content we already used 4* for...but they can ...but thats kabams decision
    but they made the decision to lockout 4* from new/higher difficulty content

i myself still use 4* if needed for uncollected and monthly eq. 4* was already intended for them to be used there.

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Its to compensate for the ban.
    They are losing lots of money because of the ban.
    If the ban was allowed, more people would buy the offer.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Not everthing is about you or act 6. My god. There are still other players in this game that haven't made it to act 6 and could use this for a 4* to help them progress.

I agree the previous 4* offer was bad timing but still helpful for others. You arent the only player that matters in this game. Dont find it useful, don't buy it.

4*'s arent worthless either. Just used my 4* Mephisto to beat epic 3.2 EQ today. They have a place in the game, just not act 6. @ContestOfNoobs you shouldn't even care about 4*'s at this stage and your account. You have the roster to take on any content. Not sure why you are even complaining at all.

ofcourse 4* have a place...because we could use them for content they was already ment to be used for...theres no way kabam can lock outr 4* from content we already used 4* for...but they can ...but thats kabams decision
    but they made the decision to lockout 4* from new/higher difficulty content

i myself still use 4* if needed for uncollected and monthly eq. 4* was already intended for them to be used there.

You literally posted a picture saying 4*'s are worthless...... WTF are you high on right now?
    yes they made them worthless for act 6, theres 4* i dont have as a 5* & 6*
    those who say "that" are those who are doing act 6.

ofcourse if you are still growing your roster ur eventually and are going the SAME path we are all reaching...we gona get to the point where u are gona take on ACT 6 where ur 4* will be useless
    You aren't making any sense now.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Its to compensate for the ban.
    They are losing lots of money because of the ban.
    If the ban was allowed, more people would buy the offer.

They aren't losing any money. COW opened enough cavalier crystals to develop Act 7.
  • Options
    Hey there, as some have mentioned, different deals and offers that come out may be appeal more to players who are at different places in the game from each other. A deal that may not appeal to you may still have value to other players who are working on different areas of the game or simply want different things. Also, as a quick reminder to everyone, make sure that your comments are focused on the topic at hand and the game, not on your fellow players.
This discussion has been closed.